On this blog you I am going to share my world with you. What can you expect to find here -- First of all lots of sexy men, off all shapes and types, something for everyone, as I can find beauty in most men. You are going to find that I have a special fondness for Vintage Beefcake and Porn of the 60's, 70's, and 80's. Also, I love the average guy, and if you want to see yourself on here, just let me know. Be as daring as you like, as long as you are of age, let me help you share it with the world! Also, you are going to find many of my points of views, on pop culture, politics and our changing world. Look to see posts about pop culture, politics, entertainment, sex, etc. There is not any subject that I find as something I won't discuss or offer my point of view. Most of all, I hope you are going to enjoy what I post. ENJOY!

Friday, August 4, 2017


From: Brent's Auto Wall

Dish of the Day #1955: Computer Geek Week

From: Deep Dish

Hot Heeb of the Day for August 4, 2013

From: Hot Heeb of the Day
Gordon Swimming Pool, Tel Aviv

5 Ways Same-Sex Parents Can Prepare Their Kids For School

From: NewNowNext
School & Classroom Forms

About a third of the teachers said their forms for gathering student information use “mother” and “father.” Several indicated “parent” or “guardian” was used; the remainder weren’t sure.

This is an easy one. If the forms say “mother” and “father,” request that they be changed. Firstly, it’s just more efficient and aids in clearer communication. And while this might not seem to directly affect students, it does help reinforce the idea of same-sex parents as equals — both equally important, and fully equal to hetero parents.

“This was addressed recently at our school. In English our forms said ‘parents’ and/or ‘guardians.’ However, the Spanish forms referred to parents as ‘padres’ which means parents, but also technically dads or fathers. The Spanish forms have since been changed to ‘guardianes‘ (guardians). —Gil, pre-k – 8th grade phys. ed. & health teacher, Illinois

“Our forms are currently set up as ‘mother’ & ‘father.’ To get the county forms changed is beyond my pay grade, as they say. It would have to be done at the district level.” —Eric

“To get the forms changed, send a letter to the administrator responsible for student information, and copy the superintendent. If it’s not resolved, contact members of the local school board. If that doesn’t work, file a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights at the US Department of Education.” —Scott

“I believe our forms say ‘parent/guardian,’ but honestly I’ve never thought to look. Now you’ve piqued my curiosity, and I’ll be keeping my eye on it.” —Nancy, high school ESL teacher, New York

Anything that can be done to change the way people think about or see your family is beneficial — there are no small steps towards progress.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...