Obviously there’s so much to love about men’s behinds. One of my favorite things is the “snag” that occurs when guys are pulling down their underwear. Things tease initially until the underwear gets stuck on protruding cheeks of muscle – and then pop! they fall down quickly.
I LOVE this shot of Quinn Danger. Again from a male boudoir perspective, I think it works well – it’s explicit, but still evokes the tease. The light here accentuates Quinn’s amazing body – let’s list them:
1. There’s light on the left side of Quinn’s butt cheek, showing you just how perky it really is.
2. There are light shadows in the “butt dimples” just above each cheek.
3. The light traveling across the triceps shows each muscle.
4. Light bounces of the prominent vein in his forearm.
5. Finally, there the light that illuminates Quinn’s buttcrack – forming this perfect arrow of light.
And that arrow is the tease. Making you wish you could see more…" Marlen Boro