From: Queer Click
Learning to flirt can help you improve interpersonal relationships, your love life, and even your career. Here's 10 useful tips to becoming a better flirt:
1. Get out of the house. Meeting people means getting off the couch, potato.
2. Take the initiative: other people are shy too & nothing ventured, nothing gained.
3. Nothing terminates encounters faster than sexual comments, canned lines, or threatening conversation. Small talk is important business, and good manners are a turn-on.
4. Learn the QCC's for starting a conversation: ask an open-ended Question, make a Comment, or give a Compliment.
5. Go interesting places to meet interesting people (bars don't count).
6. Anyplace can be a meeting place & make where you are work for you.
7. Have a flirting prop: a best-selling book, a t-shirt with a fun saying, a dog, or an interesting piece of jewelry & it'll give others a reason to talk to you.
8. Adopt a 3-strike rule: Ask a person out once, twice, but if some refuses or ignores you a third time, move on.
9. Don't take rejection personally. Being single is a numbers game and we don't die from rejection&mdash we only think we will.
10. Flirting's not a one-shot deal & Try and try again.
Source: Susan Rabin, author of 101 Ways to Flirt: How to Get More Dates and Meet Your Mate.
WHAT IS THIS BLOG ALL ABOUT?
On this blog you I am going to share my world with you. What can you expect to find here -- First of all lots of sexy men, off all shapes and types, something for everyone, as I can find beauty in most men. You are going to find that I have a special fondness for Vintage Beefcake and Porn of the 60's, 70's, and 80's. Also, I love the average guy, and if you want to see yourself on here, just let me know. Be as daring as you like, as long as you are of age, let me help you share it with the world! Also, you are going to find many of my points of views, on pop culture, politics and our changing world. Look to see posts about pop culture, politics, entertainment, sex, etc. There is not any subject that I find as something I won't discuss or offer my point of view. Most of all, I hope you are going to enjoy what I post. ENJOY!